When your customer bounces a check, your financial institution forwards the returned check directly to eTech Transaction Solutions, Inc. eTech enters the check into a database and re-submits it electronically via the ACH network.
The service is Free to you. When the funds are collected and released, you receive 100% face value of the check. The customer who bounced the check takes responsibility for the cost of collecting the funds, not you!
Your customers will benefit, because bouncing a check is an embarrassing thing that no one likes to handle in person. eZCheckNet handles it for them quietly
- 24/7 online reporting-you always know the status of checks in process
- 24/7 real time image of returned check-allows you to retrieve pertinent information from front and back of check
- National Negative Database
- Shut down bad check writer until your funds are made good
- 100,000 businesses act as your behind-the-scene partners in funds recovery
- Second RCK-re-presentment
- Account monitoring
- Date sensitive 15th, Fridays, EOM
- No special equipment
- Required signage provided by eTech Transaction Solutions, Inc.
The eZCheckNet Advantage:
- Staff of dedicated and courteous individuals who are sensitive to bad check writers questions
- No monthly or annual fees
- No statement fee
- No long-term contract to sign
- No special equipment needed
- Checks are processed from any financial institution in the U.S. Federal Reserve Banking System
- Out-of Town checks are handled as easily as local checks
- Works directly with customers' financial institution to settle funds
- Works for any business, anywhere that accepts checks for payments